Welcome to Inlife Training Institute!
We respect your right to privacy.
We will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless it is in response to you using our Website or actively registering for one of our products. The security of your personally identifiable information is extremely important to us.
- About Us
- What information we collect
2.1 Learning Journey
When you are participating in an Online Course, we and third parties may collect and store the following additional information:
- comments you voluntarily post on the website
- any email communications with InLife Training Institute to seek user support or to send queries related to the Course
- any content submitted by you during the Course, such as written assignments, quizzes, and examinations, and the results of any assessments
- any data and documentation you submit to verify your identity where required to obtain a certificate or academic accreditation
- responses you voluntarily provide to InLife Training Institute, the course trainers, or third parties in questionnaires, surveys, or user research that you participate in related to the Course
- How we use your information
In providing our online services and products to you, we and third parties we work with will collect, store, and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide technical support to you;
- to send you email notifications and updates about Courses you are enrolled on;
- to contact you occasionally to invite you to share your opinions of and experiences with Inlife Training Institute, and to publish customer reviews and ratings of our Courses on our Website or other media channels.
- Whom we may share your information with
For the above purposes, we may share your information with the following third parties. Please note that any third parties use of your personal data will be governed by their own privacy policies and give rise to separate obligations under applicable data protection laws. We suggest that you carefully review any third-party privacy policies that may apply to you.
Third parties that may receive your information include:
- our payment services providers (i) MCB
- your employer, educational institution, or third parties who may invite you to enroll on an Online Course for training, educational, or assessment purposes.
- Legal Basis for Processing Your Information
We have several legal bases for collecting and using the personal information described above. They are:
- Where the use of your personal information is necessary to perform our obligations under any contract with you (including providing you with access to Online Courses on the Website for which you have registered and/or made a purchase);
- Storage and Security of Information
All information is stored on our secure servers. When you register, we will ask you to choose a password that enables you to access the Online Courses and Content. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share this password with anyone.